
I GOT A Wii!!!! AND, this was with it:

A Wii FIT TOO???
I am still in so much shock!! My aunt, uncle and cousin decided to bless me with this amazing gift!! I'm not much into video games at all, but have always enjoyed playing Wii at my friends' houses. I have wanted one for a while but knew I would probably never buy one for myself.
I still can't believe they bought one for me!! THIS IS SO AMAZING!!!
I have already hooked up the Wii and played some of the sports (for some reason I really like the tennis). I will try and Wii fit next week when I have more time to learn how to use everything. I'm kind of nervous about it, haha. Seriously, the last video game system I ever owned was a Sega Genesis. I have a lot to learn...
First, though, I need to get over the shock. I can't believe my family bought me a Wii!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment