YAY!! The construction is completed, and I have a finished bathroom AND kitchen!!! I can't shower in my bathroom until tomorrow because the tub was also refinished and it needs to dry, but I think I can handle that. :) Now I just need my mom to come and visit and pick out paint colors for me, and I will paint everything!!!
Okay, so here is the finished kitchen ceiling:

So much more work was done smoothing out the walls and getting the kitchen ready to paint. It will be really exciting once that is finished too!!
And now the bathroom! Its so small, haha.

The shower curtain is hanging over the vanity until the tub dries. :) There are supposed to be 3 light bulbs in the vanity, but we can't seem to find the right ones yet...

The most exciting part:

an outlet!! Can you believe there wasn't a single outlet in the bathroom??
Here is the new sink WITH storage space underneath (that also hides the pipes!!)

The tub is the same, but its been refinished to make it all white and shiny! (It used to look like I never cleaned it. I promise I did!). Notice the pink tile is all gone! Woohoo!!

The new tile floor! No more cracked and discolored tiles!!

And finally, my favorite part:

HA! A spider walked across the tub while it was still wet and got stuck! I think M said we can just scrub him out after the tub dries. I hope we can, haha. Its funny to me now, but I don't think I want a fossilized spider permanently a part of my tub.
So, there you go!! Now I have an incredible amount of cleaning to do as my entire house is covered in a thin layer of dust. I don't mind at all though, cleaning is something I can actually do!
Thank you SO MUCH Frank and M!!!!!
1 comment:
I don't believe this. No really...I think you took pictures of someone else's house and you are trying to fool us.
Please post the real pictures soon.
Post a Comment