I am compiling list of great things about being single as well as difficult things. I am hoping that these lists will be about equal in length by the end, but I am sure there will be times where one is longer than the other (depending on what's going on in my life and heart, haha). Its always better to start with the good stuff, so here are some of the things I have been thinking about for the last few days , most are ridiculous. :)
1) Grapes and green tea. Huh? Well, that's what I have been living on for the last 4 days because I have been too lazy to go to the grocery store...and I'm loving it. I don't think that would fly if I had a family...
2) I control the TiVo. That's right, I watch what I want when I want.
3) I can switch sides of the bed if I'm tired of sleeping on the same side. I like to mix things up. :)
4) Mother Theresa. Pretty sweet role model.
5) Wanna go to a movie at midnight? Sure! Why not? Wanna just get in the car and drive somewhere? Sure! Why not?
That's what I have so far. I'm off to watch the Olympics...probably until the wee hours of the morning. :)
5 comments:
YAY, I love it!!!!
I think you should add, "trips to pathmark at odd hours of the night, to get Take the Cake icecream!"...also maybe random vacations for visit your friend Brooke in Chicago and go see SYTYCD!
Don't worry Brooke, this was just part 1...there will be more!
good:) can't wait!
This is great! I think you should add sleeping in as late as you want, no toddler waking you up at 6 am after watching the Olympics until 1:30 am!
Post a Comment