I got to go to an Eagles game tonight!! It was AWESOME!!! I have ALWAYS wanted to go to an Eagles game, but never thought I would get the chance to actually do it! Granted, it was a pre-season game, but I don't care. I got to see the Eagles live!!!

In case you didn't know, I LOVE football. I especially love going to football games. I never missed a single home game during all of my 4 years at Virginia Tech, and even went to several away games and bowl games. I can't afford Tech tickets, so its been years since I have been to any football game (if I can't afford Tech, I certainly can't afford Eagles tickets!), so tonight was an AMAZING BLESSING!!

My friend Shera got 2 tickets from work and invited me to come along with her. THANK YOU SHERA!!! Not only did I get to see the Eagles play, but I was there with Shera and some of her co-workers and they were really fun! I really enjoyed laughing with all of them. In all, it was just a REALLY REALLY fun night!!!!!!!!!!
1 comment:
Aww it looks like yall had a blast! So glad you got to have a fun night, you deserve it!
Post a Comment