First, VBS with the AIM group. J painted Tasha's fingernails for her...
On Wednesday night at our Girls' Prayer Night we decorated our own prayer journals...
Thursday I went to the Jones vs. Conwell softball game. We had God's Girls on both sides and I LOVED watching them support and encourage each other. Last year these 2 teams weren't allowed to play each other because it always ended in a brawl. God is awesome!
Tonight I went prom dress shopping with one of the teens. We didn't find the perfect dress yet, but we are on our way...

And finally, I got another piercing!! This time it was my tragus. Yes, that is the correct name for it, I looked it up. :)
No, it didn't hurt and yes, I love it! The piercing place that I went to has a buy 4 piercings, get the 5th free...so stay tuned to see what I pierce next! (Don't worry...I'm pretty sure I'll stick with parts of the ear. Although I do think lip rings are cool...)I'm really hoping to get some good sleep tonight, but we'll see. I think I'm getting a cold. The weather is changing and my body doesn't like it...and my extreme lack of sleep (I averaged less than 4 hours a night all this week) doesn't help. I have eaten plenty of oranges though! :)
I am meeting a group at the Hope House early tomorrow morning to get them started on cleaning. My plan is to tell them what to do and then head home to rest some more. Tomorrow night I am speaking at a college group along with my roommate Jen. My next several weekends are pretty booked with Pedro's birthday celebration, the church talent show (which includes a performance by many of my kids), Kiara's birthday celebration, Jen's college graduation, Kids Day at Philadelphia Biblical University and then a kids day at our church. In fact, my next free weekend isn't until May 23rd!! So, hopefully I will get some really good rest tomorrow!!
No comments:
Post a Comment