Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Very Busy

I have been extremely busy this week, working 36 hours already (in 3 days!). This is a really busy week with AIM stuff, so I work from the time I get up until I leave the house for church and then I work a little more when I come home before I go to bed. I'm not overwhelmed, but I am tired!

Of course, I have taken all of my limited free time to continue to add pictures to my Phanfare site, so definitely check it out!! It has been very bittersweet to go through all of my pictures of the last almost 6 years. (You can tell I got a digital camera in 2006...the number of pictures picks up quite a bit, haha). I can't believe all the things I have been allowed to do and the incredible memories I have accumulated. I miss a lot of those times, but I am SO thankful to have had them.

It has also really brought me to my knees as I watch some of the kids struggling to find themselves...to find their way on their own. Things were so much easier for all of us when they were small and innocent. They aren't so small anymore, and their innocence is fading. My role in each of their lives is constantly changing, which is harder for me than anyone else, haha. But, its never been about me, and it never will be. Its all about God's amazing plan for them. They are His and NO ONE can snatch them away from Him. These pictures are a constant reminder how incredibly blessed I am to be a part of that plan.

No comments: