Sunday, December 30, 2007

Oh Bonita!

Okay, I had to share this really quick. I just got back from picking Bonita and Linda up from the skating rink. Here is a great story...

The rink is pretty small and there were a lot of people there, many of whom skate well and fast. Bonita was skating around the rink when one of the workers noticed that she was about to get run over by a really fast skater. He came up behind Bonita and picked her up to move her out of the way. Unfortunately, Bonita thought it was a strange man trying to kidnap her so she immediately flailed her entire body until he had to let her go. When he did, she punched him and then skated away. That's right; SHE PUNCHED HIM!! I'm so proud of her. :)

He explained himself to her and she apologized (he wasn't upset)...and we all got a good laugh. Still, its really nice to know that she can take care of herself. That's my girl!!

1 comment:

The Questioner said...

THAT IS HILARIOUS! Tell Jennifer I am proud of her too!