Thursday, October 18, 2007

Quick One

Last night was a really good night.Bonita and Linda spent the night and we had a really great time. We got home from Prayer Pals around 7:30 and they still had homework to do. We sat at the dining room table and ate dinner together while doing homework. I was able to explain their homework to them in a way that they actually understood. They both got VERY excited once they realized they could do their homework. They started out very confused saying they couldn't do their homework. After I explained how to do it, they both finished their homework on their own...and very enthusiastically!

I miss Bonita and Linda. I miss After-School.

Prayer Pals was really good last night as well with 22 kids showing up! It was a bit chaotic, but it was good. Things are a little different now. Its weird to not work with someone. I mean, I have help at things, but no one that really loves the kids and misses certain ones when they are gone...or gets really excited with me when kids come back. Wait, there is someone who is even more excited than I am...never mind. :)

No comments: