I spent last night (after Kids Club) walking through the 5th scariest Haunted House in the United States. It really was scary; and so much fun!!! I went last year and had a blast and I have decided to make Haunted Houses a yearly thing. I enjoy them almost as much as I do Amusement Parks! I went with a group of friends and we all had fun laughing at one another being scared for about an hour. Why is it fun to be scared? I don't know...but it is! Actually, I don't like actually being scared, which is probably why I like Haunted Houses. Its not real fear, its just fun! The 3rd scariest Haunted House in America is right outside Philly and includes a Haunted Corn Maze. Since I think corn mazes themselves are scary (even in the daylight), it should be really fun! Can't wait for next year!Tonight will be the first Halloween in 3 years that I am not with the girls. I'm not really upset about it, I am really looking forward to a night off! (I cancelled Prayer Pals). The girls are going to dress up as boys (wearing their brothers' clothes), which I think is really cool. On a side note, Miguel is going as an M&M which I think will be the cutest thing ever! Hopefully I will at least get to see him.
This week is a very busy week with clubs and Revolve this weekend. I'm getting a cold which I hope will be gone by Friday. I really want to be able to pour into the girls this weekend. Next week won't be nearly as busy (I hope!) so I am hoping to put off my household needs until then.
No comments:
Post a Comment