Thursday, September 6, 2007

And its CLEAN!!

The last few days have had some ups and downs, but more ups than downs, so I can’t complain.

Let’s start with the ups. My house is CLEAN!!! The upstairs and first floor are pretty much spotless and I am SO EXCITED!! I’m also 99% finished organizing everything. I just need a few more drawers and storage things, and a cork/dry erase board and I will be ready to go. My basement is a different story however…

Actually, my basement is clean, except for one room…but that room is a disaster. I will get to that eventually though, I’m in no hurry.

The most exciting part about my house is that I am leaving tomorrow and I will be gone for about 10 days, so my house is going to stay clean!!! :)

I have also gotten a TON of other stuff done. I organized everything on my computer and I have Prayer Pals, Kids Club and all my personal finances together and organized. I still have plenty to do (newsletter, preparing for Kids Club, etc), but I am at a really good place to be able to get all that stuff done. I also cleaned my car, got it inspected and I am leaving in about an hour to get the kids’ school uniforms. The only thing left for me to do is a mountain of laundry. I will spend some quality time at the Laundromat tonight. :)

So, overall I am feeling great about everything and my to-do list is not nearly as intimidating. However, I have run into some email problems that are causing me some frustration. I can’t figure out what the problem is, and neither can the Verizon people. I can access my email, but only from their website, I can’t get any of it on my computer. I really don’t want to have to change my email address!!

I am also facing a situation actually similar to one I faced this time last year. There is a person who is upset with me about something but won’t talk to me about it. It is a very frustrating situation and I am again put in the position of just waiting until this person either talks to me or gets over it. It is also a somewhat embarrassing situation because several people know what is going on and are talking about it, although no one seems to know why this person is upset with me. I don’t like people being upset with me, especially when I have no idea why. There isn’t anything I can do about it though, oh well.

Actually, this person isn’t the only person that seems upset with me. I would say that I overall get the feeling that there are a good number of people upset or annoyed with me, or just don’t want me to be around. Good thing I am going out of town for 10 days! J I don’t know if it’s all in my head or not, so I guess all I can do is trust that people will talk to me if they need to. I try to be humble, I know I’m not perfect and I am aware that I make a lot of mistakes, hopefully people can give me the grace I need…even if I don’t deserve it.

Oh, and I caught a cold...what's that all about?!?

No comments: