Friday, July 13, 2007

He's Back!


One of the most exciting things of the week for me has been the return of Dario!!! Dario is Bonita and Linda's oldest brother and used to be very involved with things. After the kids moved out of my house Dario slowly drifted away and wasn't around much. I would invite him to church and God Squad, but he rarely came. In fact, I have hardly seen him in the last 2 years.

I didn't realize how much I missed him until he started coming around again. He has really grown up and is a very sweet and kind boy (almost man I suppose). He still loves cars and motorcycles, and has grown up SO much!! I have enjoyed him so much and I am praying that he will stay around. He came to God Squad on Monday night and the Teen swim party tonight. His best friend backed out of coming to the swim party, but Dario came anyway! We have an Extreme Hike planned for Saturday that he is planning on attending. He has also signed up for the Teen Leadership Camp that my home church is hosting in a few weeks, and I can't wait!

I really love him so much and I can't wait to see what God has in store for him. Please pray that he will continue in his faith and stay strong!! He has made a few friends so far, but the one he is closest to will be leaving for college on the fall. Please pray that he will make some other friends that will help him stay involved and on the right path.

No comments: