Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Finally! An Update!

I know I haven't updated in a while, but honestly I have been so busy that I haven't even had time to think about what to write. There is just so much going on!

The Teen Camp ended and it was incredible!!! The teens have really been changed and I am so excited to see the fruit from what God has done. On Saturday, after everyone went home, however, I found myself getting depressed and questioning a lot from the week. Thankfully, I immediately recognized it as an attack from the enemy. This has happened to me every time I come home from a mission trip. Oh how Satan sucks! In fact, I talked to several of the teens on Sunday and they had been feeling the same way!!

Church on Sunday was incredible and the worship was the best we have ever had. It was so amazing. The teens have taken things to the next level and we as a church have no choice but to follow!!

This week is turning out to be a much busier week than I thought it would be. Several people from my home church are still here finishing up my kitchen...and so much more! They are fixing all the walls and painting them, refinishing the floors...and I wouldn't be surprised if they did something else crazy.

I'm going on 2 months of not being alone at all and it is starting to get to me. I have come to the realization that I am an introvert. Not an extreme introvert, I do enjoy being around people and at times am energized by them. However, I have my limits...and I have reached that limit. This Saturday my church leaves, we don't have a new group in and no one will be living in my house except me and Gizmo...I can't wait! :)

I don't anticipate getting real rest until after the mission trip. We have God's Girls next week and I am co-leading an AIM project, and we have the Reading Rocks Party on Thursday. Then we have a week to get ready for the mission trip, then there is the week of the mission trip and then staff retreat. We have so much momentum coming from the teens right now that I don't want to rest! I'm praying for the energy to really push through the next few weeks, cause I don't think God is finished!!!!

No comments: