January 2008, I donated 10 inches. 15 months later, I had enough hair to do it again. Crazy! My hair wasn't quite as long this time, so its a little shorter now than it was last year (which is going to take me a while to get used to!). You can see what it looked like last year here.
Just to remind you, this was my hair just after I donated last January:

This was my hair BEFORE I donated today (sorry the pic isn't great, I had to take it myself):
Here it is now!!
I THINK I like it...
I will most definitely grow it out again, although I don't know if I will donate again any time soon. Its kinda traumatic for me, haha. I really like having long hair, so I might let it grow a few inches and keep it there for a while. We'll see though...my hair grows so fast it almost seems like a waste to NOT donate...
Tomorrow I will see what it looks like curly. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment