Well, our first week together has been a really great one for me and Bonita. I think she is somewhat bored at times (I am not an exciting person), but she is really liking having her own room. She is also eating better and getting more sleep, and is already noticing a difference in her attitude and outlook. And, she has been incredibly helpful around the house. She cleaned the kitchen without me even asking, and she has made her bed every morning this week. She also gets herself up and dressed for school every day. She gets ready while I'm at the gym, and every morning when I get home, she is ready for school!
I did tell her she could have a TV in her room, so hopefully that will help with the boredom soon. Next week I will be leading an AIM group that will be working at Cornerstone, so there won't be much opportunity for her to be bored next week!
I'll update more later, when I have time. I think that will be some time in the middle of April...
No comments:
Post a Comment