Thursday, February 12, 2009

Going to see my brother!!

Yay! Tomorrow morning I am heading out to visit my brother for the weekend! I am SO excited!! Of course, I'm also still completely freaking out about Sunday (speaking at a church, on the radio!), but I'm trying to focus on the exciting part. I get to see my brother!!

This has been an incredibly busy week. I am pretty behind with my AIM stuff, but I will catch up at the beginning of next week. I had a lot of prep to do for my Kids Club lesson this week (why did I decide to do science experiments?) as well as preparing for this weekend. I still feel very NOT ready for Sunday, but we'll just have to see how it all goes! I will be SO glad when Monday gets here!

So, most of tomorrow will be spent in the car, listening to a book on cd. On Saturday my brother is running a "boot camp" for several of his personal training clients, and I will be attending. He says it shouldn't be too intense for me...we'll see!! Not sure what we'll do the rest of the day, but I'm sure we will have fun! Sunday morning the church is having a breakfast for me, AND they are taking me out to lunch afterwards. My brother will be going to church with me (yay!), but probably not the other stuff...he's not much of a socializer. :) I'm hoping to leave South Boston by about 3 so I'm not home too late. Its going to be a quick, but fun weekend!!

Now, if I could just stop my heart from racing every time I think about speaking at the church...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You will be great! Have fun!