Friday, May 16, 2008

Fun Times

Today was a really fun day! I spent the morning and early afternoon babysitting the Hinson boys. We ran several errands together (I'm getting the Jetta all spiffed up) and then headed to my house for a while to introduce Ky to Gizmo and both boys to the kittens. They were SO cute with them! Of course, we had to work hard to make sure Ky didn't step on them, but in the end he was really sweet with them.


Ky really loved Gizmo, though Giz was a little less impressed with Ky (Ky isn't exactly known for his gentle touch, haha). It took me most of the day to convince Kyler that my cat's name was Gizmo, not Buddy (his cat's name). By the end of the day, he was calling him "Gicko". :)




I thought I was going to be with the boys all day but Frank and Carisa came home early. L is spending the night at my house tonight and went with me and Jen to take the kittens to the vet. They are doing well and their eyes are almost completely cleared up. They are still too young for their next round of shots, but the vet said they look great!

I wasn't too excited when I woke up at 6:30 in the morning (after going to sleep at 3:30), but it turned out to be a fun day. Tomorrow will be very busy with Jennifer's Birthday, L's birthday party and now I am going to a barbecue with T. It will be busy, but I plan on coming home and just relaxing for once after the party.

Oh, and I know I promised you something exciting, but you will have to wait a little longer...I've been too busy to get the picture I need. :)

No comments: