Friday, February 1, 2008

New Web Site!!

Hey Everyone! I only have a second, but I wanted to let you know that I have created a website all about me!! :) I have gotten several questions recently from people asking how they can share my ministry with others so, I figured that creating a website was the easiest way for people to meet me and get to know me and my ministry.

So, check it out, HERE!! Let me know if you have any questions, or suggestions!!

I'll write more soon! Thanks!

2 comments:

The Questioner said...

The new website is wonderful! I love it. I am going to pass your name along to my church if I end up not coming to Philly. Also if I do not come, I am going to start supporting you and that excites me as well! I miss you! tell the kids hey for me! If I can scrape up some extra money I want to send you some money to take the girls to do something fun!

Anonymous said...

What a great website Trish! You did a great job on the "My Neighborhood" section. You clearly articulated the desperate need your neighborhood has for Jesus. I am thankful to the Lord for your service to him there in Philly and for the impact you have on all those in your sphere of influence.