Okay, so you are going to have to wait a little bit longer for the pictures of my house, sorry! The group left on Saturday and they did an amazing job, but they also left a HUGE mess behind (I don't think the word huge accurately describes the enormity of the mess that is now my house). I am NOT complaining and don't mind cleaning the mess...I just don't have time right now. So, until I can get to the cleaning (hopefully this weekend), you will have to wait for the pictures. Stay tuned though!
God's Girls starts today and I have to admit I'm not too excited about it. I think I will be once it actually starts, but that hasn't happened yet. I think I'm just preparing myself for the worst. God's Girls is usually the hardest week of the year for me, and I am going into it very tired, worn out and stressed with A LOT on my mind. I don't know many of the girls that will be participating this year, which also makes it difficult. Bonita is a God's Girl this year, though, and she is so excited she can't stand it, so that is getting me more excited. I just really want to be able to spend time with her this week without a million things weighing on me. Starting next Sunday she and Linda will both be in my Sunday School class and will be official God's Girls. I'm not sure I am ready for Bonita to grow up like Linda has...she's supposed to me my little girl!! :) I am very proud of the woman that she is becoming, so if she can't stay little forever at least she is growing into a woman who loves the Lord!
Tonight is the last God Squad of the summer. For the next 2 weeks we will be preparing for the mission trip. We have 16 teens going this year and it is going to be amazing! God has been working overtime to prepare these teens for this trip and I can't wait to see what He has in store for all of us!
I am terrified of the weeks to come (including this week), but I have felt that before this summer and God blew me away with His goodness and faithfulness. I'm praying and trusting that it will happen that way again! :)
1 comment:
Trish, I am praying for you this week because I know it is a crazy one with so much going on. Just try to find time to breathe in the midst of it all. Wed/Thurs is So you think you can dance...you should watch that will give you some time to chill haha. Just remember You will ALWAYS be loved...unlike me haha. Miss you like crazy, hope to see you in Richmond!
God Bless,
Brooke
Post a Comment