Wednesday, February 10, 2010

More Snow!

We have now accumulated over 40 inches of snow in the last 5 days. This is the most snowfall we've had in one winter in the history of Philadelphia. Over 70 inches so far this winter!! You would think I would have accomplished a lot in those 5 days, since I've been stuck in the house for most of them. Unfortunately, you would be wrong. Hopefully I will find more motivation in the coming days. :)

I did manage to get a root canal yesterday, and was still able to teach at Kids Club last night. I experienced absolutely NO PAIN during the root canal, and have had NONE since; what a blessing!! Maybe that's a benefit of having an actual Endontist perform the procedure rather than a Dentist? They did prescribe some powerful Motrin for me to take yesterday and today, and it makes me pretty tired (which did make Kids Club interesting), so I'm blaming that for my lack of motivation to do much of anything. Tomorrow I won't have any excuses. :)

Anyway, here are a few pictures of what I (and Ashley) did do today. (And we have not stepped one foot outside! We'll shovel tomorrow, if it ever actually stops snowing!)

Ashley cooked A LOT! I think she used almost everything we had in the house... :)

Lots of tupperware in the fridge. Don't worry Mom and Dad, we won't starve!

I didn't cook, but I did clean the kitchen! :)




I even did ALL the dishes! (And there were A LOT, Ashley cooked a ton of food!)

We know how to rock a snow day. :)

No comments: