
I'm officially a CASA volunteer!! I was sworn in at the courthouse today and I'm almost ready for my first case!! I say almost because although I have been sworn in, I haven't actually finished my training yet, haha. I will be finished a week from today and will hopefully get my first case soon after. I'm SO excited!
Here are a few pictures of the swearing in (I'm SO glad Cupcake went with me! Everyone else had friends and family there, I would have felt like such a loser without her, haha). It was a really great time!
Me and Cupcake! :)

Taking the oath!

Me and the judge. She is so supportive of CASA!

My training class. They are such an AWESOME group of people! :)

And finally, here is everyone who was sworn in, along with the judge (in the middle) and the head of the CASA board of directors (to the right of the judge).

I can't wait to get started!
1 comment:
I am sooo proud of you! Thank you for getting the pics. LOOK OUT COURTS! HERE SHE COMES!!!
D
Post a Comment