Sunday, May 13, 2007

Welcome to the world Ephraim!!

Yay!! On may 11th, 2007 at 1:52p.m. Ephraim James Aday was born to my friends Scott and Catherine (Catherine has been my best friend since first grade). Isn't he cute?!? He came a few weeks early, but the Aday's were ready (as ready as they could be I suppose, hehe). We weighed 6 lbs and 14 ounces.

I haven't talked to Catherine yet, but I am really excited to hear how she enjoys being a mom, she's going to be great at it!!! Now I just have to get to Florida to meet him...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh girl! I was just not checking email and my friends blogs... then low and behold I get on your blog and there is a picture of my little guy on your page! Way to make me cry! I love you so very much!