Monday, June 23, 2008

Another GREAT day!!

This vacation continues to be incredible!! I'm not exaggerating at all, we are all having so much fun!!

This morning almost everyone slept in a bit (which means til 9 a.m.).

That is really how we found Monique sleeping this morning!!

We discovered two very rare animals today. I believe this is the first time either of these animals has been photographed.

First, we have the Miguelito Burrito. I know it sounds like food, but it is in fact a very mobile, worm-like creature. Here is a rare picture of the creature:

Next, in the water we found the incredible rare Tali-shark (Tali and Tasha's nickname). This shark can be scary at first, but is a pretty docile creature.


We again spent a good amount of the day on the beach and in the water.




The kids also very much enjoy the sand, creating many things. Here is Tasha trying to keep the water away from Pedro's artwork. :)


What was he making? A sand nose!


Pedro and Zuley also made a sand frog:


After dinner, we went out for a special treat:

We found a Rita's in VA!! It was a nice reminder of home, and very yummy. :)

Tomorrow we are heading out in the morning for a day trip. We will be gone all day, and the kids have no idea what we're doing. You'll have to check back tomorrow to find out! :)

(*I have loaded all my pictures...I'm up to almost 400!...on my Phanfare site, if you want to see everything!!).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I miss you guys! Im so happy that you are having a blast:)
-Joy